Turnaround Time

I walked by their store in woodland hills, CA and a sales person asked if I wanted a sample of their hand lotion. Once I got inside the store, the sales people started pushing multiple products.

Note: no prices of their products are listed in the store or during the sales pitch (only that you will get a really good deal). Also, there is no mention that once you buy their products you CANNOT return it. It is only printed on the receipt after you make the sale that you cannot return the products. The next day I went back to return the unused cosmetics I purchased because I had changed my mind and also I did not like how the products made my skin feel after the sample in the store.

I was told that they would not accept any returns. I left the products in their store and contacted my credit company to report that I returned the products. When the credit card company contacted the store, the store manager lied and told the credit card company that I never returned their products. BUYER BEWARE!

They are not a reputable company and have deceitful sales tactics to catch you off guard and make a quick sale. They do not care about repeat business.

Their products are very expensive and frankly not any better than CVS products but they figure that they can make a one time sale especially when the costs are usually several hundred dollars. This is not a reputable business - I would recommend everyone do their research before going into the store.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want others to know about my negative experience and be aware. They have already lied and I do not believe they will do anything to resolve the issue..

I didn't like: Unscrupulous sales tactics.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 30.

Comments