Turnaround Time

Last week I was at Willowbrook Mall around Cypress, Texas and the man at the Adore store named Ryan brought me in and explained the peel mask to me. He then looked at my face and explained how I had acne scars and that he was looking for young people with acne scars and that he would love for me to be a promoter.

He then explained I would only have to pay the minimal facial cost which was $200 plus tax

I would come back the next day and they would do an LED therapy for my acne scars and all I needed to do was take a before and after photo for them to use for their next portfolio.

I came back the next day to do my facial session with a man called Noam. They did a detox and used the blue light therapy on my face. When they were done, there was absolutely no difference in my face and my scars. Then the man explained I would have to continue using the machine home and the mask home for a cost of $1500.00.

I told him they never once mentioned to me that I would need to pay anything further besides the first $200.00 and that they would see a significant change in my skin after one session. They explained it would only be before and after photos they never mentioned it would be a continuous process with additional costs. He continued making better deals telling me I don’t have to pay the entire cost now I can pay half which is $750.00. Which I said I cannot do that or afford that.

I am passionate about fixing my acne scars which is why I agreed to do this session but not knowing I would be lured into paying more. He then said he has the company credit card and he’ll check their budget and see what he can do. He then said if I can just pay $250 for the mask to use at home and the company will pay $1750. And I wouldn’t use the machine home only when I come in for sessions.

I also said no to that and the man was just like okay have a great day and left the room. I came out to leave and they didn’t even want to say anything or look at me. The man that intially lured me in the first place, Ryan, just shook my hand and didn’t mention any thing about my face after the LED session. These people are scammers!!

I want back my $200.00 plus tax which was $216.50. They didn’t even ask if I was satisifed with my LED session for my acne nor mention they saw any changes which in the beginning they claimed there would be! Please help me with this situation.

They cannot do this to customers! I have absolutely wasted my time, money and trust into people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adore Cosmetics Sales Representative.

Comments